On June 1, 2013, Prospero Learning Solutions, Inc. was acquired by GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX), the global performance improvement solutions provider.
Prospero is now a division of GP Canada Co.
Lorne Novolker, President of Prospero, stated: “I am very excited about the mutual benefits of this transaction. Our presence and success in Canada combined with the wealth of services, support and expertise offered by GP Strategies will greatly benefit all of our clients and the Canadian training industry as a whole.”
You can view the official press release on the GP Strategies website here.
More About GP Strategies
GP Strategies is the premier learning development company in the world. With more than 45 years focused on performance improvement, no other company has been focused on adult learning longer. Our success providing solutions for Global 500 companies is unmatched; in fact, the largest companies in ten of the major industry sectors (reported by Fortune 500) are our clients. Our lasting excellence is rooted in our continued focus on innovation and employing some of the industry’s great minds in learning. These facts have resulted in our #1 ranking in learning outsourcing by an independently sponsored survey (Black Book of Outsourcing).
GP Strategies is first and foremost a training services company. Training is not a bi-product of other services or a convenient revenue channel. Training services are the core of our company’s expertise. As such, we provide a full-range and diverse set of capabilities, including:
- Strategic planning
- Performance needs analysis
- Instructional analysis, design, development, and evaluation
- Training delivery and facilitation
- Curriculum maintenance and quality assurance services
- Learning staff augmentation
- Managed services, vendor and facility management, operations, and logistics
- Learning technology implementation, hosting, administration, and support
- Leadership, mentoring, coaching, and change management services and training
- Employee engagement and workforce readiness programs
- Competency analysis: leadership, marketing, sales, shift/mid-level managers, customer service, and production operations
- Customizable courses: leadership, marketing, finance, shift/mid-level managers, customer service, production operations, and other disciplines
GP Strategies’ goal is to maximize our client’s return-on-investment in learning. Our clients benefit from our industry experience, consistent performance, resource flexibility, corporate university experience, focus on efficiency, and cost effectiveness. This ensures that our client’s learning programs will promote the success of their learners and have a direct impact on business performance.