Reason 1: Project Experience
In our 15 year history, we have completed hundreds of projects and thousands of hours of instruction.
We’ve served a range of industries: Financial, Retail, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Insurance, Transportation, Healthcare, Telecom, Pharmaceutical, Government, Education, Manufacturing, etc.
The subject matter has been equally diverse: Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, On-Boarding, Soft Skills, Systems Training, Product Knowledge, Certification, Compliance, etc.
Reason 2: Instructional Design Expertise
Our professional instructional designers produce quality Instructor-led training, e-Learning, blended programs, mLearning, and virtual classrooms.
Our wide range of solutions take into account:
- Instructional styles
- Complexity & Interactivity
- Look & Feel (user interface design, functionality, and application of multimedia)
- Technology Platforms
Reason 3: Authoring Tools Expertise
We have extensive expertise in Flash development as well as today’s most popular rapid e-learning development tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Trivantis Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio and Camtasia. In fact, we have extended many of these authoring tools with customized functions, widgets, and style sheets.
We also support our clients’ in-house developers by providing tool-oriented processes, templates, and design primers.
The end result: we build engaging, interactive multimedia-enhanced experiences ensuring all learners receive consistent, instructionally sound instruction.
Reason 4: Accessibility Expertise
We provide our clients a range of Accessibility Accommodation options depending on their application of country and province specific standards (AODA, WCAG 2.0A, WCAG 2.0 AA, Section 508, etc.) and within any limitations of a chosen authoring tool.
- Close captioning or transcript for audio or video accessibility needs
- ALT TAGs (image descriptions invisible to the eye but picked up and read aloud by screen reader software such as JAWS) or screen reader friendly (specific formatting) for visual accessibility needs. This includes consideration in the design and layout of elements for ‘logical reading order’ as picked up by a screen reader.
- Keyboard navigation and short-cut keys that accommodate motor skills needs beyond the standard computer mouse.
- Graphic and layout choices that accommodate various level of colour blindness
- Audio cues that indicate availability of interactive clicks or new content that assists in the learning experience for visual accommodation.
Reason 5: The PMI Approach to Project Management
Prospero has spent many years managing custom learning solutions of varying types, from the straightforward with only a few specialized resources to the very complex with aggressive time frames, high expectations, and a large project team performing multiple tasks in concert.
Our dedicated project managers follow PMI (Project Management Institute) guidelines to ensure that your projects meet your expectations, manage change, communication and risk effectively, and are delivered on time and under budget.
Reason 6: Award-Winning Work
Our work has won us awards with the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI), Brandon Hall, the E-Learning Guild, and the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD). For more information, click here.
Reason 7: GP Strategies
Prospero was acquired in June 2013 by GP Strategies, the premier learning development company in the world. With more than 45 years focused on performance improvement, no other company has been focused on adult learning longer. Our success providing solutions for Global 500 companies is unmatched; in fact, the largest companies in ten of the major industry sectors (reported by Fortune 500) are our clients. Our lasting excellence is rooted in our continued focus on innovation and employing some of the industry’s great minds in learning. These facts have resulted in our #1 ranking in learning outsourcing by an independently sponsored survey (Black Book of Outsourcing).